I am married to my best friend, who I am crazy in love with. I can't imagine life without him. I am a 20-something momma through adoption and birth - I'm in love with each one of my babies and I can't get enough of them. I am a big sister to seven brothers and sisters - who I absolutely adore. I'm passionate about adoption and intentional at recognizing the role God has me at as the second mom to my babies. I am the kind of person who will try almost anything. I love to travel and see new places. I have big dreams for my family - but I know that God's plans are bigger than my imagination can handle and I am excited to see where he will take us!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So much...

So much has happened since my last post in November 2010. In Feb/March I took a ten day trip to Ethiopia and it was incredible! It was one of the most amazing things I have experienced. I was able to see ministries in action and I fell in love with some amazing boys at an orphanage.

I hope to update you all some time, but for right now I am looking for people traveling back there so I can send a couple small care packages to those amazing boys. Their orphanage is located in Addis, but if it can't be delievered I can have a friend in Addis pick up the packages from them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment